We offer a range of high quality accounting, financial and business services and will work closely with you to provide a service that is tailored to your individual needs, or those of your business.
To discuss how we can assist you further or to arrange an initial consultation, please contact us.
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Payroll Services / Pensions Auto Enrolment
- VAT Services
- Year end Accounts & Taxation
- Management Accounts
- Year End Accounts
- Company formations
We prepare accounts for all types of business, from sole traders to partnerships and limited companies.
We can provide you with more time to concentrate on running your business, and peace of mind that your accounts and returns are in order!
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Maintaining PAYE and VAT records and associated returns
- HMRC compliance and investigations
- PAYE and National Insurance compliance
- Self-assessment individual and company tax
It’s our job to get your books straight and keep them that way. We will collect all the receipts, bank statements and other papers and make sure that they are filed correctly to meet the requirements of the HMRC and other interested parties and all at a competitive price and convenience to you.
We take pride in keeping the accounting records up to date, making sure the analysis is right and that the accounts balance.
Let us relieve you of the time consuming process of administering payroll, allowing you to get on with what you do best – running your business.
Our comprehensive payroll service will alleviate you of this responsibility and ensure your business complies with the relevant legislation.
- Monthly payroll processing and production of employee payslips, monthly summaries of pay, Income Tax and National Insurance Contributions, year to date summaries, P32 Employer’s Payment Record.
- HM Revenue & Customs NIC & PAYE payments.
- Year-end processing and production of P11, P35 Employer’s Annual Report, P60 and P14.
- Customised payslips
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
- Completion of statutory forms, including year-end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to HM Revenue and Customs
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination payments
- Auto-enrolment is the biggest change to workplace pensions for generations.
- The term and phrase Auto-enrolment has come about and is being widely used as it refers to the process and requirement whereby employers will need to automatically enrol certain employees into a pension scheme.
How can we help?
Our experienced payroll team who are able to assist you with:
- Identifying who will be affected – and who will need to be auto-enrolled.
- Communicating with your staff – as to how they will be affected.
- Planning for your staging date – to ensure your payroll is ready for auto-enrolment.
- Selecting the appropriate pension advisor – based on your requirements/people.
- Explaining the financial impact of auto-enrolment – on your profit/cash flow.
Together, we can offer an all-encompassing solution to include payroll processing, the on-going administration of auto-enrolment, and the implementation of a pension scheme compliant with the auto-enrolment legislation.
To discuss our auto-enrolment services please contact us.